Join SolidSurface.com at IWF 2012 and Countertop Symposium
SolidSurface.com co-sponsors "Exploring Countertop Options: Turning Opportunity Into Profit" at IWF 2012 in Atlanta, GA
Presented by the International Surface Fabricators Association, this one-day program is designed to provide a wealth of information to both established countertop fabricators, as well as cabinetmakers and casework providers who are exploring best practices for resourcing within the countertop market. Put on by ISFA, the presenters include the owners of successful countertop and architectural millwork companies who are well versed in the technology, techniques and business requirements of countertop operations.
The session will cover residential and commercial operations, and encompasses information on a variety of countertop materials. It includes discussions on materials, machinery, outsourcing vs. in-house fabrication and countertop trends.
- International Surface Fabricators Association (ISFA)
- Russ Berry, President: ISFA
- Mike Nolan, Director of Education: ISFA
- Dave Paxton, Vice President: Paxton Countertops
- James Hoffman, Sales Representative: Laser Products Industries
- John Michaels, President: Specialtytools.com
- Kevin Cole, Communication Director: ISFA
Learn more on the IWF Countertop Symposium Website
Visit the SolidSurface.com crew at IWF BOOTH 4224