Karran Edge Stainless Steel N-E120
Material: 304 Stainless steel, 18ga
Style: Single bowl kitchen sin
Outside: 23-1/4” x 18” x 8-5/8”
Inside: 21” x 15-3/4” x 8-5/8”
Approx. weight unboxed: 18lb
Karran Edge Stainless Steel N-E120 Buying Options
|NAME / SKU||PRICING|
|No options of this product are available.|
No longer do you have to have a rim protruding above your countertop, nor do you need a positive or negative reveal filled with silicone that is just about impossible to keep clean and free of germs and bacteria. Seamless integration is the most hygienic, the most visually appealing and the most practical way to install a sink. And it can only be done with patented Edge stainless steel sinks from Karran.
Karran EDGE is a revolutionary leap forward in the designof a stainless steel sink. Gone is the traditional rim. In its place, a unique resin matrix specifically designed for seamless integration in solid surface, granite, engineered stone and laminate. No longer do you need a rim, an overhang or a reveal in your sink installations. Pure seamless integration is now achievable with the new Edge sinks by Lansen.
Crafted from high quality T-304, 18/10 stainless steel, all Edge sinks are constructed from heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with a brushed satin finish for long lasting beauty and durability.
- Single bowl kitchen sin
- Manufactured from Type 304 stainless steel
- 18 Gauge
- Underside coated with a sound absorption coating
- Underside affixed with rubber pads for sound absorption
- 1-1/4” x 3/4” machined, resin matrix rim
- Sink surface has a brushed satin finish
- Can only be installed in new countertops, not existing countertops with existing sink cutout
- Undermount installation required. May not be top mounted.
- This sink may be bonded seamlessly into solid surface and laminate
- This sink may be undermounted in all stone products. 1/8” overhang recommended
- Supplied without mounting adhesive, clips or template
- Digital templates for CNC machines are available at www.karran.com
- Strainer baskets shown not included with sink.
- Compliance Certifications: Meets or exceeds: ANSI Z124.6 and CAN/CSA B45